Its time to reclaim time. I have decided to have a 'no TV week'. Before you go thinking I'm crazy and can't do it, I have thought about what this actually intails before announcing it. This is not an effort to make time to clean my house and catch up on gossip magazines. It's not a chance to dig to the bottom of the project box and magically finish up all that seaming. It is simply an effort to do a little of all those things and take back the time that I would have otherwise declared as "just not finding the time". In case you are interested, some of the things on my to do list look like this:
- write letter to Kim Werker of Mighty ugly. (You should try this exercise too, it seems very therapeutic)
- work out details of this little project!
- donate extra storage suitcases I seem to have accumulated... perhaps empty first!
- read book club book (Zorba the Greek)
- start some (but not all) those crafty projects waiting for me
- post crochet workshop page! (...coming soon!)